Heeeeeeere’s Hannah Nicole

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This was by far the BEST Christmas Eve EVER!!!! We have our family traditions that Mom insists on carrying out!!! We still love her and her craziness!!!! We start out by Daddy helping me put the tree topper on, then Mommy helps me read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and then we put snacks out for Santa and his reindeer!!! Next comes the !!!FIESTA!!!! next door at The Howards!!! Tori and I were, of course, the darlings of the party!!! They serve the best tacos and tamales this side of the Rio Grande!!!! Daddy's Maggies were rated the best (so I was told)!!! You are not going to believe what happenend later that night!!! I actually saw SANTA, as in SANTA CLAUS putting gifts under our tree. I was soooooo stunned!!!!! I still don't know what to think about that!!!!

0 comments: