Heeeeeeere’s Hannah Nicole

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! What a fabooooo Christmas it was!!! Mama B and Papo were there to celebrate with us!!! Santa and all our friends and family were very generous and I just love and appreciate all the super cool gifts!!!! Check out the last gift........it was a string in a box.....I followed it all the way out the door to the driveway and.....waaaa-laaaa, a BARBIE JAMMIN JEEP was at the other end of the string. WAY COOL!!! It even has a real FM radio in it!!! Maybe I can figure out a way to buy an adpater for my IPod!!!! (Hee-hee) THANKS SO MUCH for all my great gifts this year. I love all my Barbies and new doggy, Freckles, and my V Motion, V Smile video game. I just can't wait til next Christmas. I promise I'll be good!!!

0 comments: