Heeeeeeere’s Hannah Nicole

Sunday, January 13, 2008






Christmas came early when we went to visit Mama B and Grandpa Phil in Houston!!!! During his trial run, Santa dropped off this crazy ball that gyrates all by itself all over the floor and makes funny sounds (kinda like me!!!!) He also gave me this funny looking pink and purple horse. They told me it's called a Unicorn???? Come on ya'll, it looks like a horse, you can't fool me. I guess I don't have the whole magical thinking concept down yet. Somehow Santa knew I wanted my very own swing. Wow, look at me go!!! I know I'm not old enough yet for potty training, but Santa could not pass up this awesome potty chair. It has a toilet paper roll and a magazine rack on it. Is that cooool or what?? Ya'll know how much I love to play with toilet paper!!!!! Check out my new back-pack too!!!! Thanks Santa!!!

0 comments: