Heeeeeeere’s Hannah Nicole

Sunday, January 13, 2008







Boy am I lucky to have soooo many friends and family that love me and traveled from afar just to meet me!!! (You know how big Texas is, it is it's own country!!!) One of the SoTS (Sisters of The South--Mama B's version of the Ya-Ya's), Jan, stopped by SEVERAL TIMES to meet me. I guess she likes me alright!!! My sweet Great Aunt Anna, "The Aunt between the H's" met us for dinner (she is one of Grandpa Phil's sisters). I was soooooo sad that my Great Aunt Ditsey (the other sister) and Great Uncle Wilfrid couldn't make it out to meet me. Dang that freezing rain storm!!! (Next time for sure!!!) I had fun with my Uncle Philip (Grandpa Phil's son)!! I hope I can meet his kids someday soon. More cousins!!!! Jan's mom Martha stopped by too, she was a hoot. One of my Mom's and Mama B's favorite people, the Great Charlie Pence met us for lunch. He and his wife Patsy are some of the finest souls on this planet. I may not know much now, but I know that for sure!!!

0 comments: