Heeeeeeere’s Hannah Nicole

Sunday, January 13, 2008





More friends I met were Kay and Janice from Mama B's work. Janice is my very own personal artist. She painted the beautiful work on the letters of my name above my crib, among many other super cool stuff. Some long time friends, Mony and Jay stopped by, along with CRAZY Vincette. Talk about a small world, Vincette is my Aunt Debbie's (Grandpa Phil's daughter) best friend, and my Mommy used to work with Vincette at The Limited ages ago. Cool huh??!! Oh my gosh, I just realized, I have two Aunt Debbie's!!!!! I was so pleased to finally meet Ronnie and Patty. My Mommy has known them since she was an infant in Ft. Worth, Tx and grew up with their two daughter's Laura and Tara who I unfortunately was not able to meet yet, but next time!!!!!!

0 comments: