Heeeeeeere’s Hannah Nicole

Friday, August 24, 2007

Okay, even though I'm NOT an Astros fan (I am a die hard Angels fan--they are winning, and have a World Series title), and those DISAstros, the NEXT TO LAstros, or should we say the LAstros are not doin' so hot right now, I must make my Papa II happy and show off my Astros gear. Ok-Ok, I guess they are my favorite National League team. SSHHHH, don't tell my other grand dad, Papa. He thinks I like the Giants, but I really don't care for that Home Run King, what is his name again?????

1 comments:

forex said...

Tips Make $500 Dollars a Day with Adsense
If you base your quest to make $500 dollars a day with Adsense on the following, you stand a good chance of sustained success.1. Don’t build a site for AdsenseApart from being against adsense’s TOS, site’s created purely to carry adsense ads don’t work in the long term. They will in all likelihood get banned by Google
http://forxfree.blogspot.com/