Heeeeeeere’s Hannah Nicole

Friday, August 24, 2007




After leaving the Grand Canyon, we went to Taos, NM for Daddy's big hike up Wheeler Peak with the Kaiser hiking group. I had fun shopping with Mommy and Joyce and playing with my other friend Gary, they are from Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. On the way home, we stopped to play at the river, in Laughlin, NV. Don't call CPS, Uncle Chris was actually trying to take that beer away from me. I'm getting my hands on everything these days. Mommy and Daddy say they are going to go ahead and child proof the house this weekend. Ha-Ha, I'm sure I'll find a way to surprise them!!! Oh, and back to the Grand Canyon, I just had to show you the picture of Daddy with the Donkey. Could they be brothers???

1 comments:

Brian said...

No, but the one on the left looks kinda like my sister! Just kidding....who said that?