Heeeeeeere’s Hannah Nicole

Friday, September 7, 2007

I AM NOW 6 MONTHS OLD!!!!

HAPPY 6 MONTHS BIRTHDAY TO ME.....HAPPY 6 MONTHS BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!! As you can imagine, a lot has been going on at the Butterfield Ranch!!! I've been rolling all over the house, back and forth, for a while now and I am working real hard on crawling!!! Mommy and Daddy did some baby proofing around the house anticipating my bad behavior. I am sitting up all on my own now without any support. I still can't pull my self up into a sitting position, but very soon, I will conquer that task!!! (CHECK!!! on the checklist) Hhhmmmm, what else??? I'm eating stage I baby foods now. My favorite veggie, if I HAD to pick is sweet potatoes (hate peas) but green beans, carrots and squash are okay too. I prefer fruits and my absolute fav is pears. I love all fruits, but pears win hands down!!! Mom started teaching me baby sign language today!!! She claims I will be able to tell them what I need and don't want before I can actually speak....we'll see, but we will give it our best effort!!!! She just looks funny flailing her arms around right now. They say by 8 months, I should be signing back!!!! I've decided on a few career choices... a concert pianist, because I totally dig Baby Einstein's "Baby Beethoven and Baby Mozart", or maybe a dog trainer, because Percy and Rally won't stop licking me!!!! OOOHHH, and Mom introduced a sippy cup to me today, because she read somewhere that you can at 6 months. LOL!!! What is that thing, a cross between a bottle and ball????? I couldn't quite figure it out, but will soon, if she has anything to do with it!!!!! Whew, I'm tired from all this new stuff going on......Check with you next time!!!!! Love ya'll!!

0 comments: